- Lawer Chardonnay Knight's Valley 2017Special Price $27.98Availability:In Stock
Please proceed to checkout to reveal our lowest price.
Only $14.98 at checkout! This Chardonnay bursts with enticing aromas of citrus, floral notes, caramel, lemon peel and a slight spicy quality. In the mouth, flavors of citrus, pear and honeysuckle combine with subtle toast and caramel. The mouth feel is full-bodied with a creamy texture that carries through to a round, clean finish that is balanced with just enough acidity.Learn More
- Gordon Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Columbia Valley 2013Special Price $19.98 Regular Price $38.00Availability:In Stock90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Petit Verdot. Only 380 cases produced.Learn More
- Broadley Vineyards Pinot Noir Shea Vineyard 2016WS91WE92Special Price $49.98Availability:In Stock
Please proceed to checkout to reveal our lowest price.91 Points! Generous and well-built, with floral black cherry, stony mineral and orange peel flavors that take on momentum toward big but refined tannins. - Wine SpectatorLearn More
- Liparita Cabernet Sauvignon Atlas Peak 2017Special Price $64.98Availability:In Stock
Please proceed to checkout to reveal our lowest price.The Cabernet comes from the same Block that is set aside for Stag’s Leap Artemis. The high altitude (1,800 feet) means cooler daytime temperatures and a sunny haven above the fog line during the growing season. Heat inversion also means warmer nighttime temperatures. The steep, rocky and well-drained soils result into low yields (three pounds) per vine, but the fully ripened grapes show great structure with concentrated fruit, and focused and persistent flavors. Tannins are ripe, balanced, and integrated.Learn More
- Remelluri Rioja Lindes de Remelluri Vinedos de San Vicente 2014JS96Special Price $19.98 Regular Price $32.00Availability:In Stock96 Points! Some richer, darker and deeper fruit character with plums, blackberries and a dark, earthy streak. The tannins are more upright, more elevated, and the fruit is richer and darker than in the Labastida. This has real presence, grip and energy. - JamesSuckling.comLearn More
- Ambe Tour Pourret St. Emilion 2015JS93Special Price $19.98 Regular Price $35.00Availability:In Stock93 Points! Redolent with aromas of ripe, dark berries and plums. Very attractive and expressive fruits here. The palate has a swathe of plush, supple and flavor-soaked tannins. The long finish holds rich plum and chocolate flavors. Drink or hold. - JamesSuckling.comLearn More
- Maison L'Envoye Pinot Noir The Attache Willamette Valley 2014WS92JS92VM93Special Price $24.98 Regular Price $42.00Availability:In Stock93 Points! Limpid ruby-red. Powerful red berry and Asian spice aromas, along with suggestions of smoky minerals and incense. Sweet, seamless and penetrating on the palate, offering vibrant raspberry, cherry and spicecake flavors and a subtle touch of blood orange. Silky tannins emerge slowly and fold smoothly into the vibrant fruit on the long, nervy finish, which leaves notes of five-spice powder and red berries behind. - Josh Raynolds, Vinous MediaLearn More
- Secret Indulgence American Vintage Red 2015JD91WA91Special Price $19.98 Regular Price $35.00Availability:In Stock91 Points! The California blend is the 2015 American Vintage California Red and it’s mostly Zinfandel, with smaller amounts of Petite Sirah and other varieties. It offers fabulous spice, white pepper and incense notes as well gorgeous blueberry and blackberry fruit, medium-bodied richness, and a great finish. It has tons of fruit authority, notable balance and length, and will drink nicely for 5-7 years. - Jeb DunnuckLearn More
- The Hilt Pinot Noir The Vanguard Sta. Rita Hills 2016JD94VM95Special Price $69.98Availability:In Stock
Please proceed to checkout to reveal our lowest price.95 Points! As is the case with the Old Guard, the 2016 Pinot Noir Vanguard is relatively buttoned up and less exuberant than it can be. And that is just fine. A powerful, resonant wine, the 2016 exudes intensity and structure, all in a compelling package that has so much to offer. Readers will have to give the 2016 at least a few years to come into its own, but it is positively stellar. The rich, resonant finish makes the 2016 nearly impossible to resist, even at this early stage.