- Le Vigne di Zamo Sauvignon Blanc Friuli Colli Orientali 2016JS93VM90Special Price $19.98 Regular Price $29.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! A vibrant sauvignon on the nose with fresh grapefruit character, herbs, blossom and cantaloupe melon. Full, oily palate with high acidity and a fruit-forward finish. Drink now. - JamesSuckling.com Learn More
- Le Vigne di Zamo Friulano Friuli No Name 2016VM91Special Price $17.98 Regular Price $29.98Availability:In Stock91 Points! Dark yellow. Deep aromas of wild herbs, almond and apricot, with a touch of honey and guava. Then rich and deep on the palate, with a ripe yellow fruit, quince and herbal note complicated by almond paste. Finishes long and chewy, with a hint of superripe grapes and what reminded me of a touch of noble rot. - Ian D'Agata, Vinous Media Learn More
- Tenuta di Trinoro 2016 Terroir 3-PackWA96VM100$459.98Availability:In Stock
96 Points! The 2016 Campo di Magnacosta is a single-vineyard expression of the grape born from a 1.5-hectare plot selected by Andrea Franchetti as part of his ongoing efforts to underline the potential of Cabernet Franc in his off-the-beaten-track corner of southern Tuscany. Only 2,100 bottles were produced. Like the other wines in this series, fermentation occurs in stainless steel, and the wine is aged in new barrique for eight months, followed by 11 months in cement. It shows enormous depth and profound flavors of dark fruit, blackberry, spice and tobacco. - Monica Larner, robertparker.com
96 Points! Here is another beautiful Cabernet Franc from Tenuta di Trinoro, from a parcel characterized by sandier soils with rocks. The 2016 Campo di Tenaglia has remarkable intensity and a lovely richness. It has a soothing dark spiciness but remains very compact at its core. After eight months in new barrique, it goes into cement to rest and integrate for an additional 11 months. Only 1,900 bottles were made. - Monica Larner, robertparker.comLearn More
- Bartolo Mascarello Barolo 2015VM97$249.98Availability:In Stock97 Points! A positively stunning wine, Maria Teresa Mascarello's 2015 Barolo is very clearly one of the wines of the year. This is the first vintage to incorporate fruit from a parcel in Bussia next to Mascarello's Dolcetto and Freisa that takes the place of San Lorenzo, which was recently replanted. Rich and soaring in the glass, with stunning textural intensity, the 2015 dazzles from the very first taste. Silky tannins give the wine tremendous near term appeal, but the 2015 also has the depth and pedigree to drink well for many years and decades to come. Orange peel, mint, crushed rose petal and anise add classic shades of Nebbiolo nuance to this striking, deeply expressive Barolo. - Antonio Galloni, Vinous Media Learn More
- Erste + Neue Kalterersee Classico Superiore (Schiava) 2018$13.98Availability:In Stock
- Rocca di Frassinello Maremma Toscana Le Sughere 2016WS93$22.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! Wild rosemary, thyme and camphor aromas lead off, with concentrated flavors of blackberry and black currant. An iron edge sinks in as this unfolds to the long, staining finish. Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. - Wine Spectator Learn More
- E. Pira (Chiara Boschis) Barolo Mosconi 2015JS97WA94VM93$89.98Availability:In Stock97 Points! Aromatic depth here, drawing you in with cascading layers of flowers and leaves, fresh-tilled earth laced with woody spices, white pepper and fresh red fruit. The palate carries a very sturdy frame of fine, dense tannins. This is placed in the top league of 2015 Barolo wines. Long and succulent build through the finish. - JamesSuckling.com Learn MoreHURRY, ONLY 6 LEFT!
- E. Pira (Chiara Boschis) Barolo Via Nuova 2015JS95WA93VM94+$79.98Availability:In Stock95 Points! This delivers a fresh and vibrant impression on the nose with ripe red cherries and a deep-set, rose perfume. The palate has impressive power and focus with chiseled, driving tannins that cut a straight line of pure, red and black-cherry flavor. Long and assertive in 2015. - JamesSuckling.com Learn MoreHURRY, ONLY 6 LEFT!
- E. Pira (Chiara Boschis) Barolo Cannubi 2015JS99WA95$99.98Availability:In Stock99 Points! Impressive roses and finely ground spices with a bright red-cherry core, as well as a fresh wild-herb thread. The sense of focus and purity here is stunning. The palate has a deeply juicy and fresh core of tightly knit tannins that carry immense power with impeccable balance. Elegantly executed wine with profound length. - JamesSuckling.com Learn More
- Castello dei Rampolla Chianti Classico 2016WS94WA93$29.98Availability:In Stock94 Points! Purity and intensity mark this supple, complex red, bursting with black cherry, black currant, plum, graphite, sanguine and tobacco notes that show an underlying woodsy accent. The well-integrated structure lends support as this plays out on the long finish. Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. - Wine Spectator Learn More
- Podernuovo A Palazzone Toscana Argirio 2012 1.5L MagnumJS93WA92Special Price $34.98 Regular Price $74.98Availability:In Stock
93 Points! A red with some herbal, tobacco and dried fruit character. Medium to full body, silky tannins and a savory finish. Beautiful, subtle and intense fruit here. Needs a year or two to soften, but so beautiful now. Pure cabernet franc. - JamesSuckling.comLearn More
- Revello Barbera d'Alba 2017$14.98Availability:In StockThe 2017 vintage isn't going to answer the question of what Barbera should be. But it is a unique and joyful look at something the grape can be but rarely is. The short story of the vintage is crops reduced by weather quirks in the spring, low yields, warm dry summer, phenolic ripeness and an early harvest. The result is possibly the juiciest, tenderest, most engaging examples of Barbera we can recall tasting...ever! Learn More
- Loredan Gasparini Montello e Colli Asolani Cabernet Sauvignon 2016$15.98Availability:In Stock