- Michel Gaunoux Pommard 1er Cru Grands Epenots 2009 Pre-ArrivalBH94$129.9894 Points! Discreet wood is almost lost on the densely fruited, closed and brooding nose of ripe red berry fruit liqueur, warm earth and anise. There is excellent freshness and verve to the big-bodied and concentrated flavors that despite the impressive size and weight are shaped by compact but refined tannins on the explosively long finish. This exceptionally promising effort is beautifully well-balanced and unapologetically built for the long-term. Outstanding. - Allen Meadows, Burghound #46Learn More
- Michel Gaunoux Pommard 1er Cru Grands Epenots 2005 Pre-ArrivalBH94$159.9894 Points! A ripe, serious and brooding nose is composed of impressively complex red currant, blue berry, plum, violet and warm earth aromas. Given how the '05s are generally showing today, the tannins are actually quite fine and like the '08 Rugiens, the mouth feel of the robust yet focused flavors is highly sophisticated. This should be capable of aging for decades and will need at least one more. Outstanding. - Allen Meadows, Burghound #42Learn More
- Potinet-Ampeau Pommard 1er Cru Les Pezerolles 2002$64.98Availability:In Stock
- Potinet-Ampeau Pommard 1er Cru Les Pezerolles 1978$159.98Availability:In Stock
- Faiveley Pommard Rugiens 1er Cru 2012WS90VM92$99.98Availability:In Stock
Please proceed to checkout to reveal our lowest price.92+ Points! Full medium red. Lovely perfume of red berries, sandalwood and dried flowers. At once seamless and precise on the palate, offering excellent energy and lift to the flavors of red cherry, cranberry, spices and flowers. Finishes sweet but firm and vibrant, with a touch of pepper contributing to the impression of grip. Very young.