- Michel Gaunoux Beaune 2009WA90$46.98Availability:In Stock90 Points! Open and expressive, the 2009 Beaune Village wafts from the glass with aromas of cherries, redcurrants, espresso roast, dried ceps and grilled squab. On the palate, it's supple, silky and medium-bodied, with juicy acids and a generous core of fruit that conceals its fine structuring tannins, concluding with a sapid finish. This is one of the most expressive recent renditions of Gaunoux's Beaune, a bottling that includes premiers crus Boucherottes and Epenottes. - William Kelley, robertparker.com, 2018Learn More
- Louis Jadot Beaune 1er Cru 156th Anniversary Cuvee 2015 Pre-ArrivalDEC96VM93$49.9893+ Points! The 2015 Beaune 1er Cru Celebration is a rich, radiant wine. Sumptuous and expansive on the palate, the 2015 possesses striking inner perfume and fabulous depth. The flavors are dark, bold and incisive in this decidedly potent, somber Beaune 1er Cru from Jadot. Even with all of its natural richness, the 2015 is massively tannic and shut down. I wouldn’t dream of opening a bottle anytime soon. The combination of 19 climats results in a Beaune of unusual complexity and pedigree, but readers will have to be patient. The 2015 was only bottled in December 2017.
- Louis Latour Beaune 1er Cru 2010WS92$54.98Availability:In Stock92 Points! Broad and vivid, boasting rose, raspberry, spice, earth and mineral aromas and flavors. Dense and firm, yet also elegant, with a long, lingering aftertaste of fruit and mineral. Drink now through 2020. - Wine SpectatorLearn More
- Louis Latour Beaune 1er Cru Perrieres 2010WS91$59.98Availability:In Stock91 Points! Round and fleshy, this offers pure cherry and raspberry flavors, with a touch of floral and spice. Well-integrated and long, echoing spice and light mineral notes. - Wine SpectatorLearn More
- Chantal Lescure Beaune 1er Cru Les Chouacheux 2015$44.98Availability:In Stock