- Müller-Catoir Riesling Pfalz Bürgergarten Im Breumel GG 2017JS98$69.98Availability:In Stock98 Points! Stand back for the arrival of a giant! Super-fresh nectarine, vanilla and Thai-basil aromas that don't leave you in any doubt that this is a very remarkable dry riesling. Then the tidal wave of minerality comes through at the finish and sweeps everything away. From organically grown grapes. Drink or hold. - JamesSuckling.com Learn More
- Rebholz Gewurztraminer Spatlese Pfalz 2015VM90$37.98Availability:In Stock90 Points! Lychee and ripe muskmelon on the nose announce that this will represent a very different side of its grape’s personality from the present collection’s corresponding dry “vom Lösslehm” bottling. A glycerol-rich but alcoholically lightweight (9.5 percent) palate features the aforementioned fruits, leading to a lushly lingering, rather overbearingly sweet finish. Even so, some floral and herbal nuances peek shyly through the rich fruit and residual sugar. And you certainly can’t fault this bottling on polish or purity. - David Schildknecht, Vinous MediaLearn More
- Muller-Catoir Rieslaner Spatlese Schlossel Pfalz 2015$34.98Availability:In Stock
- Muller-Catoir Riesling Haardt Pfalz 2015$24.98Availability:In Stock
Infectiously juicy and transparent to nuances that eluded its generic counterpart, this bottling features apple and fresh lime with a hint of mango, pungently resinous green herbal and smoked meat notes serving for invigoration and savor on a polished palate, en route to a slightly austere and stone-lined but at the same time animating and refreshing finish.
- Von Buhl Riesling Auslese Forster Ungeheuer 2013 375mlVM94$36.98Availability:Out of Stock94 Points! Lichee, Rainier cherry jam, muskmelon liqueur, decadent lily perfume and smoky black tea make for a head-turning nose and a seductively rich, polished palate performance by no means lacking in complex counterpoint. Savory carnal notes as well as hints of caramel emerge as this takes on air, enhancing an already mouthwatering as well as mouth-coating effect. Its sweetness is almost incidental to this wine’s profound, mysteriously musky and meaty personality. While it doesn’t today display the clarity of the corresponding Reiterpfad or Pechstein, being backward and a bit shrouded at this early stage is not necessarily a bad sign when it comes to Riesling from Kirchenstück, whether dry or nobly sweet.
- Eugen Muller Riesling Spatlese Forster Ungeheuer 2014Special Price $19.98 Regular Price $30.00Availability:Out of StockEugen Muller Riesling Spatlese Forster Ungeheuer 2014Learn More