- Zind Humbrecht Gewurztraminer Alsace Turckheim 2016JS92$22.98Availability:In Stock92 Points! Generous citrus, lychee and jasmine on the nose. Some delicacy. A remarkably crisp and dry gewurztraminer that has a refreshing finish, making it an unusually good food wine for this grape. Drink or hold. Made from biodynamically grown grapes. - JamesSuckling.comLearn More
- Trimbach Riesling Reserve Alsace 2016WS93$24.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! Sleek and finely knit, with a racy backbone of acidity and a subtle, honeyed overtone to the flavors of crunchy white peach, preserved lemon, lanolin and pine. Long and creamy on the minerally finish. Drink now through 2029. - Wine SpectatorLearn More
- Trimbach Riesling Selection de Vieilles Vignes 2015JS92WA92VM92$24.98Availability:In Stock92 Points! Bright straw-yellow. The very floral nose also hints at liquid minerals, minty herbs and marzipan. Then lemony fresh, featuring a peppery, zingy acidity that nicely frames the flavors of ripe orchard fruit, fennel and licorice. Clearly, this is more penetrating and has stronger, more intense flavors than the Riesling Réserve. Not made every year but only in exceptional ones, for “… the key when making this wine is not to impoverish our Riesling Réserve by diverting grapes to yet another wine. In 2015, we could do that without worries,” said the Trimbachs almost in unison. Very classy wine from grapes grown mainly on the marly calcaire soils of the Hagueneau; this will last, but is deceptively easy to drink now.
- Meyer Fonne Pinot Blanc Alsace Vieilles Vignes 2017$18.98Availability:Out of Stock
- Trimbach Riesling Geisberg Grand Cru Alsace 2012WS94JS95$87.98Availability:In Stock
95 Points! What a wine! This shows incredible dried fruit and spice character. Density and beauty. It goes on for minutes. A mind-bending riesling. Available in the market in 2017. - James Suckling, jamessuckling.com
94 Points! A flinty, sculpted white, weaving a steely structure with flavors of grapefruit sorbet, crunchy green pear, dried mint and lemon curd together like finest silk. Offers a long, minerally finish. Best from 2022 through 2032. - Alison Napjus, Wine SpectatorLearn More
- Lucien Albrecht Brut Blanc de Blancs Cremant d'Alsace NVWE90DEC92$15.98Availability:In Stock92 Points! Clean, light but aromatic nose - lemon, grapefruit, with a slight yeasty character. Vigorous ripe fruit flavours mingle within a gently creamy texture, balanced by crisp acidity and fine bubbles on the long, citrusy finish. - Decanter MagazineLearn More