google-site-verification: googleb9f9422f86c56c6c.html
E-GIFT CARDS
WINES SPECIALS PRE-ARRIVALS NEW ARRIVALS WATCH OFFERSGEAR
SEARCH FILTER
PLACES
America
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Canada
GRAPES
Aglianico
Albariño
Albillo
Aligote
Arneis
VINTAGES
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
NUMBERS
100
95-99
90-94
85-89
SIZE
375ml
500ml
750ml
1000ml
1500ml
PRICES
Under $25.00
$25.00 to $50.00
$50.00 to $100.00
$to$
WINES
Search Filters
Cotes du Ventoux
 Sort:   
Clos de Trias Ventoux Rouge 2011
Availability: In Stock
Approximately 80% Grenache and a blend of Syrah, Carignan and Cinsault from 40 different parcels are harvested from the biodynamically farmed Triassic soils at the foot of Mt. Ventoux. Fruit is destemmed depending on the vintage and undergoes a 2- to 5-day cold soak prior to fermentation. Aging occurs 65% in tank with some aerative rackings in the first year, while the other 35% ages in 600 L and 700 L barrels. A total of 3 years aging occurs before release.
Our Price
$14.98
QTY
Juvenal Ventoux Jolie Old Vine 2015
Availability: In Stock
Wow, what a delightful bistro red! Chateau Juvenal in the Ventoux makes this in conunciton with renowned enologist Philippe Cambie. All old vine Grenache (70%) and Syrah (30%) here, all aged in tank prior to botling. Dark, packed with berries, rambunctious, tame this wine with a stew or slightly chill it for the veranda.
Our Price
$9.98
QTY
Les Terrasses d'Eole Rose Ventoux 2015
Availability: Low Availability
Our Price
$9.98
QTY
Pesquie Ventoux Rouge La Quintessence 2012
WA
92
Availability: In Stock
92 Points! A rounded, sexy wine that shows the vintage nicely, the 2012 Ventoux la Quintessence sports a medium to full-bodied, mouth-filling, layered style as well as impressive purity in its black raspberry, licorice, graphite and smoked meat aromas and flavors. It still has some chewy, rustic tannin to integrate, yet is certainly drinking n ...read more
Our Price
$18.98
QTY
Saint Jean du Barroux La Pierre Noire Ventoux 2009
WA
94
Availability: In Stock
The 2009 Cotes du Ventoux La Pierre Noir (85% Grenache and 15% Syrah) offers a slightly darker profile, with blackberry, ground pepper, forest floor, mineral and licorice all emerging from the glass. Full-bodied, rich and textured, it has smoking level of fruit, yet backs it up with masses of finely polished tannin that are only partially conc ...read more
Our Price
$39.98
QTY
 Sort: