- Il Censo Nero d'Avola Provvido 2016$32.98Availability:In StockFrom the importer: “Provvido” is produced from Nero d’Avola grown at 650 meters altitude and aged in the non-interventionist style of Gaetano’s mentor, Giampiero Bea: no added yeasts, no temperature stabilization, no fining or filtering, and a minimum of added sulfur dioxide (total sulfur is 65 mg/L). 2016 marks the first vintage for this, RWM’s first ever Nero d’Avola, and it is a delightful addition to Il Censo’s lineup: deep in color, exuberant in personality, and an exceptional value as well. Fruits lean toward black cherry and blackberry, with notes of licorice and dark chocolate. It’s a proud sun-drenched southerner, ample and gregarious, but with tons of high-toned spice to balance, as well as a well-mannered flirtation with volatility that remains firmly on the correct side of the fence. Learn More
- Inniskillin Ice Wine Vidal Pearl Niagara Peninsula 2016 375ml$44.98Availability:In Stock
- Feudo Maccari Nero D'Avola Saia 2015WS90JS94WA91$19.98Availability:In Stock94 Points! Beautiful aromas of tile, spice, fresh Mediterranean herbs and oyster shell. Full body, firm and silky tannins and a polished and caressing finish. Lovely length and texture. One of the best ever from here. Drink now or hold. - James Suckling, jamessuckling.com
- Reif Vidal Grand Reserve Ice Wine Niagara River 2016 375ml$37.98Availability:In Stock
- Feudo Montoni Nero d'Avola Vrucara 2012WA93VM94$29.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! Bright ruby-red. The knockout nose combines raspberry, blueberry, red cherry and violet. Dense but weightless on entry, then impeccably balanced and sharply delineated in the middle with tangy red fruit and flinty flavors. Finishes suave and very long, with pretty mineral echoes. This great Sicilian red is never about brute power but rather balance and grace.