- Adami Prosecco Valdobbiadene Vigneto Giardino 2017$21.98Availability:In Stock
- Inniskillin Ice Wine Vidal Pearl Niagara Peninsula 2016 375ml$44.98Availability:In Stock
- Reif Vidal Grand Reserve Ice Wine Niagara River 2016 375ml$37.98Availability:In Stock
- Ruggeri Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Extra Dry Giall'Oro$16.98Availability:In Stock
- Le Colture Valdobbiadene Superiore CartizzeWA91$26.98Availability:Out of Stock91 Points! Foamy and generous in aromatic intensity, the non-vintage Valdobbiadene Superiore di Cartizze Dry is redolent of white rose, fragrant mango, chopped mint, talc powder and dried lavender. The bouquet is delicate and finely-tuned. The perlage follows suit with soft but persistent foam. Cesare Ruggeri's Le Colture maks some of the best Prosecco Superiore available. The house style is always generous, rich and full of personality. If you are confused by the many Prosecco Superiore wines on the market today, Le Colture is a sure bet on quality. Monica Larner, eRobertParker.com #216, December 2014Learn More
- Adami Prosecco Valdobbiadene Brut Bosco di GicaVM91$16.98Availability:In Stock91+ Points! Luminous straw-green. Honey, white flowers, crushed rocks and lemon oil all come alive in this nicely chiseled, creamy yet vibrant Prosecco. Showcases gorgeous balance and plenty of early appeal, but also offers plenty of richness and depth. This serious, luscious Prosecco is my early candidate for Brut Prosecco of the year. The name of the wine derives from a very old forest located near the estate. Made from roughly 96% Glera and 4% Chardonnay.