- Garzon Tannat Single Vineyard Uruguay 2015WS91WE91JS92$25.98Availability:Out of Stock92 Points! This is round and very silky with a lovely texture and intensity. Full body, round and polished tannins. Lots of blueberry, cherry and hints of mineral and stone. Drink or hold. - JamesSuckling.comLearn More
- Saracco Moscato D'Asti 2017WA92VM93$12.98Availability:Out of Stock92 Points! The 2017 Moscato d'Asti is especially bright and fruity in this extremely hot and dry vintage. You feel that extra concentration of fruit with summer peach, honeysuckle, star jasmine and yellow rose. Moscato d'Asti traditionally offers a foamy and creamy bubble quality, and you get that here in generous supply. The creaminess of the mouthfeel plus that sweet residual sugar find excellent balance. The alcohol is 6%. This is a leading wine of the appellation. Moscato d'Asti is best when consumed immediately, but you could push this wine a few years more. - Monica Larner, robertparker.comLearn More
- Garzon Tannat Reserve Uruguay 2016JS92$14.98Availability:In Stock92 Points! Iodine, ink, tar, crushed stones and dark plum essence. This has all the hallmarks of a fruity tannat, but it's in no way too much. It combines a lovely firm tannin backbone with tangy acidity, which carries all the way to the savory finish. Drink now. - James Suckling, jamessuckling.comLearn More
- Elvio Tintero Moscato d'Asti Sori Gramella 2017VM90$9.98Availability:Out of Stock90 Points! Bright straw-green with golden tinges. Peach, apricot and white flowers on the inviting nose. Then flavors similar to the aromas, offering very good ripeness and flesh. Closes long and rich, with repeating orchard fruit nuances. The Sorì Gramella vineyard is located in the township of Mango (a grand cru area for Moscato d’Asti) and is very steep. The family is now in its fourth generation and has been farming organically since the 1930s.
- La Caudrina Asti Spumante La SelvaticaVM91$13.98Availability:In StockNot your mom's Asti Spumante, but every bit as delicious! This is serious, artisan Asti from La Caudrina, our fave producer of this style since, like, forever. Essentially, a fizzier Moscato d'Asti. Drink it anywhere, any time.Learn More
- Cruse Wine Company Tannat Alder Springs Vineyard 2015VM90$44.98Availability:In Stock90 Points! Michael Cruse's 2015 Tannat Alder Springs is bold and intense, and yet the huge tannins typical of this variety have been largely tamed. A host of earthy, savory notes add aromatic complexity to the deeply expressive, varietal fruit. The 2015 is bold and rustic (there is only so much one can do with Tannat) and yet all the elements are beautifully balanced. The Tannat was vinified in concrete and aged in barrel. - Antonio Galloni, Vinous MediaLearn More