- Adami Prosecco Valdobbiadene Vigneto Giardino 2017$21.98Availability:In Stock
- Garzon Tannat Single Vineyard Uruguay 2015WS91WE91JS92$25.98Availability:Out of Stock92 Points! This is round and very silky with a lovely texture and intensity. Full body, round and polished tannins. Lots of blueberry, cherry and hints of mineral and stone. Drink or hold. - JamesSuckling.comLearn More
- Ruggeri Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Extra Dry Giall'Oro$16.98Availability:In Stock
- Garzon Tannat Reserve Uruguay 2016JS92$14.98Availability:In Stock92 Points! Iodine, ink, tar, crushed stones and dark plum essence. This has all the hallmarks of a fruity tannat, but it's in no way too much. It combines a lovely firm tannin backbone with tangy acidity, which carries all the way to the savory finish. Drink now. - James Suckling, jamessuckling.comLearn More
- Cruse Wine Company Tannat Alder Springs Vineyard 2015VM90$44.98Availability:In Stock90 Points! Michael Cruse's 2015 Tannat Alder Springs is bold and intense, and yet the huge tannins typical of this variety have been largely tamed. A host of earthy, savory notes add aromatic complexity to the deeply expressive, varietal fruit. The 2015 is bold and rustic (there is only so much one can do with Tannat) and yet all the elements are beautifully balanced. The Tannat was vinified in concrete and aged in barrel. - Antonio Galloni, Vinous MediaLearn More
- Le Colture Valdobbiadene Superiore CartizzeWA91$26.98Availability:Out of Stock91 Points! Foamy and generous in aromatic intensity, the non-vintage Valdobbiadene Superiore di Cartizze Dry is redolent of white rose, fragrant mango, chopped mint, talc powder and dried lavender. The bouquet is delicate and finely-tuned. The perlage follows suit with soft but persistent foam. Cesare Ruggeri's Le Colture maks some of the best Prosecco Superiore available. The house style is always generous, rich and full of personality. If you are confused by the many Prosecco Superiore wines on the market today, Le Colture is a sure bet on quality. Monica Larner, eRobertParker.com #216, December 2014Learn More
- Adami Prosecco Valdobbiadene Brut Bosco di GicaVM91$16.98Availability:In Stock91+ Points! Luminous straw-green. Honey, white flowers, crushed rocks and lemon oil all come alive in this nicely chiseled, creamy yet vibrant Prosecco. Showcases gorgeous balance and plenty of early appeal, but also offers plenty of richness and depth. This serious, luscious Prosecco is my early candidate for Brut Prosecco of the year. The name of the wine derives from a very old forest located near the estate. Made from roughly 96% Glera and 4% Chardonnay.