- Forjas del Salnes Muti Albariño 2017WA93+$36.98Availability:In Stock93+ Points! There is a change in the 2017 Muti from previous vintages, as this is only produced with grapes from one vineyard in the village of Meis, an old vineyard . It's very aromatic and floral, expressive and elegant and has a superb palate with intense granite texture, very tasty. It's clean, varietal and long. Really impressive. 1,500 bottles produced. - Luis Gutierrez, robertparker.com Learn More
- Carballal Albariño Rias Baixas Sete Cepas 2018$12.98Availability:In StockProduced from younger vine estate grapes and purchased fruit, this delicious Albariño pulls the minerals from the soil and the sea air not far away. Very refreshing with nice bracing acidity, there are hints of exotic fruits as well as stone fruits. A perfect match with warm weather fare as well as being the absolute perfect match with fish and shellfish. 7 Cepas is a playful nod to the fact that there are seven brothers in the family that make this wine. Learn More
- Granbazan Albarino Rias Baixas Etiqueta Verde 2017JS92VM92$18.98Availability:Out of Stock92 Points! Bright, green-hued straw. Aromas of quince, melon and nectarine are energized by a hint of lime zest. Concentrated but surprisingly lively, offering densely packed and incisive citrus pith, bitter pear skin and honeysuckle flavors that deepen steadily on the back half. Shows impressive clarity and lift. Finishes very long and precise, leaving persistent mineral and floral notes behind.
- Turonia Albarino Rias Baixas 2017WS91$16.98Availability:Out of Stock91 Points! Flinty and briny notes give this firm white a distinctly mineral character. Peach and ginger details and leesy flavors fill this out. Quite rich, but remains balanced and energetic. Drink now through 2023. - Wine Spectator Learn More
- Raul Perez Atalier a Cruz Das Animas Albarino Rias Baixas 2017WA92$21.98Availability:Out of Stock92+ Points! The second vintage of the Albariño 2017 Atalier fermented in 5,000-liter oak foudre and stainless steel, approximately 50/50 of each. It has a clean and discrete nose, but the surprise is the vibrant palate with a long wine, lifted and fresh, with subdued minerality and a tasty, serious finish. I think this is going to age nicely. - Luis Gutierrez, robertparker.com
- Palacio de Fefinanes Albarino Rias Baixas 2017JD94$24.98Availability:Out of Stock94 Points! One of the top whites in this report is the 2017 Albariño from Palacio de Fefinanes, which is 100% varietal and sees no oak, being brought up all in stainless steel. Vivid notes of lime, citrus, crushed rocks, and an almost Riesling-like petrol character all soar from the glass. Medium-bodied, seamless, and incredibly elegant on the palate, it has remarkable purity of fruit and flawless balance, and while it’s not as concentrated as the more expensive 1583 cuvée, I like the balance and purity here more. This is one to seek out, and it should keep for 2-4 years. - Jeb Dunnuck