- Cantalupo Ghemme Anno Primo 2010VM93$39.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! The 2010 Cantalupo Anno Primo is a deep, powerful wine. Black cherry, plum, lavender, spice, menthol and licorice meld together. Deep, pliant and full of character, the 2010 has so much to offer. The Cantalupo is dark and brooding, yet retains its mid-weight personality and overall feel. It is without question a very serious wine. I loved it.
- Malvira Roero Superiore Trinita 2000$68.98Availability:In StockWe also managed to score a few cases of Malvira's terrific 2000 Trinita. From a big, supple vintage, this wine, like all the Malvira wines we're featuring, is completely bangin' right now but will continue to cellar...epic!Learn More
- Emidio Pepe Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Riserva 2010VM95$149.98Availability:In Stock95+ Points! Bright ruby. Precise, spicy aromas of ripe red berries, dark plum and violet accented by cumin and caraway seed. At once densely packed and broad but juicy and refined too, boasting terrific acid-fruit-tannin balance and penetrating red cherry, underbrush and sweet spice flavors. This lovely wine is suave and fine-grained and finishes very long. It would be prudent to decant this at least two-three hours ahead; one bottle I had was initially marred by almost unacceptable levels of funkiness, another was instead brilliantly pure and clean, so allowing this wine to breathe a little prior to serving is not a bad idea. - Ian D'Agata, Vinous Media
- Valdicava Brunello Di Montalcino Riserva Madonna Di Piano 2010JS100$199.98Availability:In Stock100 Points! A wine with superb finesse and depth. So subtle and understated yet powerful and long. The tannin intensity is amazing. It just builds like a massive wave. Superb. Give this time in the bottle. The length is endless. Better in 2018. James Suckling, October 1, 2015Learn More
- Carlin de Paolo Cisterna d'Asti Superiore 2010Special Price $19.98 Regular Price $36.00Availability:Out of StockFrom one of Piedmont's smallest appellations, this 100% Croatina wine delivers a dark, chewy blast of blackberry fruit, tar, pepper and spice but with finer-grained tannins than we see from the Croatina (Bonarda) wines of Oltrepo Pavese. At this price a fantastic value...Learn More