- Castello dei Rampolla Chianti Classico 2016WS94WA93$29.98Availability:In Stock94 Points! Purity and intensity mark this supple, complex red, bursting with black cherry, black currant, plum, graphite, sanguine and tobacco notes that show an underlying woodsy accent. The well-integrated structure lends support as this plays out on the long finish. Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. - Wine Spectator Learn More
- Castello di Bossi Chianti Classico Riserva Berardo 2013DEC90JS93WA91VM90Special Price $19.98 Regular Price $44.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! Very pretty depth of fruit with walnut, plum and tea aromas and flavors. Medium body, integrated tannins and a ultra-fine finish. Very classy riserva. Drink now. - JamesSuckling.com Learn More
- Isole e Olena Chianti Classico 2016VM92$22.98Availability:In Stock92 Points! The 2016 Chianti Classico is a gorgeous wine that very much captures the essence of the house style. Bright floral and savory notes, sweet red cherry fruit, tobacco and mint are all finely knit in this super-appealing, mid-weight Chianti Classico from Isole e Olena. As always, the Chianti Classico here is lithe, aromatically precise and all about elegance. - Antonio Galloni, Vinous Media Learn More
- Antinori Chianti Classico Riserva Villa Antinori 2015WS94$27.98Availability:Out of Stock94 Points! Ripe and spicy, featuring cherry, plum, almond and earth flavors. As this plays out on the finish, leather and tobacco notes join the party and the wellintegrated structure provides ample support. - Wine Spectator Learn More
- Basciano Chianti Rufina 2016WS91JS93$11.98Availability:Out of Stock93 Points! Plenty of black-cherry and bitter-chocolate character here and, on the palate, there’s a lovely combination of bright fruit, crisp acidity and well-crafted, moderately dry tannins that give it a long and lively finish. Drink or hold. - JamesSuckling.com Learn More
- Castell'in Villa Chianti Classico 2015VM92$24.98Availability:In Stock92 Points! Castell'in Villa's 2015 Chianti Classico is a gorgeous wine that will delight readers who enjoy the Chianti Classicos of this reference-point estate in Castelnuovo Berardenga. Crushed flowers, mint, licorice, dried herbs, cedar and tobacco give the 2015 lovely aromatic complexity. The 2015 is perhaps a bit more open than young wines tend to be here, but then again, 2015 is a warm vintage that generally yielded accessible Chianti Classicos. All that means is that the 2015 can be enjoyed with less cellaring than is the norm here. As it so often is, the Castell'in Villa Chianti Classico is a wine of real pedigree and distinction. - Antonio Galloni, Vinous Media Learn More
- Monteraponi Chianti Classico 2017VM90$27.98Availability:In Stock90 Points! The 2017 Chianti Classico is a gorgeous, racy wine that melds together the natural richness of the year with the classic sense of mid-weight structure that is such a signature of this Radda estate. The 2017 is a bit richer and riper in feel than Monteraponi fans are used to, but it is impossible not to love the wine for its sheer deliciousness and approachability. Soft, silky tannins and lifted floral notes punctuate the finish. Best of all, the 2017 is a fabulous wine for the money. - Antonio Galloni, Vinous Media Learn More
- Carpineto Chianti Classico Riserva 2015WS94$23.98Availability:In Stock94 Points! Smells like a little Cabernet Sauvignon enhancing the Sangiovese in this black currant– and cherry-flavored red. Cedar, thyme, iron and sanguine notes round out the palate as this cruises to a lingering aftertaste. Shows excellent structure and balance. - Wine Spectator Learn More
- Felsina Vin Santo 2007 375mlJS94WA94+$38.98Availability:In Stock94+ Points! The 2007 Vin Santo del Chianti Classico (375-milliliters) is a gorgeous wine with so many descriptors that apply to the ever-evolving and complex bouquet. This golden dessert wine offers distinct aromas of dried apricot, honey and saffron. But give it a few moments and earthy or autumnal tones of wild mushroom, forest floor and aged cheese also rise to the top. The effect is almost savory and definitely very sophisticated. The wine glides smoothly over the palate with creamy richness and viscous smoothness. - Monica Larner, robertparker.com Learn More
- Castello di Volpaia Chianti Classico Riserva 2016DEC93VM92$28.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! A selection of bunches from Volpaia's best sites among their 43ha at lofty heights in Radda-in-Chianti. The estate waited until 3 October to start picking in order to bring the grapes in at full ripeness. Distinctly peppery red fruits mark the nose, with rosehip, celery and anise backing them up. The palate is focused and bright with brisk acidity, though the tannins need time to unwind. Nice tension here. - Decanter Magazine Learn More
- Monsanto Chianti Classico Riserva 2015 Pre-ArrivalWS94JS96VM92$21.98
96 Points! Aromas of plums, cherries and hints of green olives. White truffles and deep earth, too. Full-bodied, so layered and beautiful with a fabulous texture and ripe tannins. It is so pure and minimalist in the end, showing the effect of traditional, hands-off winemaking. Don’t miss this. Decant before serving. One for the cellar. Drink or hold. - JamesSuckling.comLearn More
- Carpineto Chianti Classico 2016$15.98Availability:In StockCarpineto's 2016 Chianti Classico is a dense and darkly saturated expression. The wine offers a generous bouquet with tones of black fruit, campfire ash and smoked bacon. You get soft richness here with plenty of succulent and chewy fruit. Ultimately, the wine is simple and rich—it is exactly the kind of Tuscan red you'll want to pair with amatriciana or carbonara sauce on your pasta. The blend is 80% Sangiovese and 20% Canaiolo. - Monica Larner, robertparker.com Learn More
- Castello di Volpaia Chianti Classico 2016DEC91JS92WA90VM91$17.98Availability:In Stock91 Points! The 2016 Chianti Classico is all class. Fresh, floral and beautifully lifted, the 2016 offers a terrific expression of the estate in its mid-weight personality. All the elements meld together in this effortless, classy wine from the family. The 2016 is quite accessible today, but it also has enough brightness to age nicely for a number of years. What a pretty wine it is.
- Luiano Chianti Classico 2016WS91$11.98Availability:In Stock91 Points! A lively version, offering a smooth texture and an elegant profile for the cherry, strawberry and floral notes. Well-integrated, with a moderate structure, this lingers with mineral and tobacco elements. Drink now through 2032. - Wine SpectatorLearn More
- Casaloste Chianti Classico 2016JS93$19.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! A beautiful and linear wine with such energy. It also shows a cherry, mineral and fresh-herb character on the nose and palate, which is altogether enticing. Medium body, firm tannins and a fresh finish. - JamesSuckling.comLearn More
- Castello di Ama Chianti Classico Gran Selezione San Lorenzo 2014WE95JS93WA93VM92$39.98Availability:In Stock95 Points! Fragrant and refined, this radiant wine opens with scents of violet, red berry, baking spice and a whiff of plum. The chiseled palate delivers succulent wild cherry, white pepper, cinnamon and star anise alongside firm, refined tannins. It boasts a long licorice finish while bright acidity lends balance. It's already delicious but hold for even more complexity. Drink 2020–2033.- Wine EnthusiastLearn More
- Castello di Ama Chianti Classico Ama 2016WS93JS93WA92$28.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! Very, very perfumed with cherry, floral and blackberry aromas. Full body, a solid core of fruit and a fresh, clean finish. Solid and delicious. A real Chianti Classico. Drink now. - JemasSuckling.comLearn More
- Selvapiana Chianti Rufina 2016WS91VM92$15.98Availability:In Stock92 Points! The 2016 Chianti Rùfina is an incredibly beautiful and polished wine. Gracious and light on its feet, with striking persistence, the 2016 is all class. Bright floral notes and silky, refined tannins add to the wine's alluring personality. What a gorgeous wine this is. Don't miss it.
- Felsina Chianti Classico Riserva Rancia 2016WS95JS96WA96VM96+$44.98Availability:In Stock
96 Points! The 2016 Chianti Classico Riserva Rancia knocks it out of the park. Like the other new releases from Fèlsina, this pure expression of Sangiovese needs more time to evolve and improve with bottle age. But even at this young stage, you are made fully aware of the beautiful intensity and complexity of the quality fruit at its core. There is so much energy and tension here, further reinforced by the fresh acidity of the vintage. There are vibrant tones of wild cherry, raspberry and spice, followed up by white truffle and tilled earth. - Monica Larner, robertparker.comLearn MoreHURRY, ONLY 5 LEFT!
- Felsina Chianti Classico Riserva 2016WS93WA94VM92+$26.98Availability:In Stock94 Points! Streamlined and elegant, this mid-weight red trots out notes of grilled herb and dark fruit nuances that segue to spice, tilled earth and savory tobacco, with great complexity. This 2016 Chianti Classico Riserva Berardenga is still a bit closed and tight, but this beautiful wine boasts all the best qualities of this vintage. It shows elegance and power, two contrasting characteristics that only work well together in the world's most achieved expressions. The most satisfying aspect of this Riserva is the crisp acidity on the close that keeps the palate refreshed and ready for the next sip. - Monica Larner, robertparker.com Learn MoreHURRY, ONLY 8 LEFT!