- Giovanni Montisci Cannonau di Sardegna Barrosu 2017$54.98Availability:In StockGiovanni’s wines are the product of his painstaking attention to detail, from the meticulous work among his ancient alberello-trained vines to the gorgeous Quintarelli-inspired labels adorning each bottle. All of his wines are fermented spontaneously, aged in neutral wood, and bottled unfined and unfiltered with minimal SO2. “Barrosu”, his flagship Cannonau, perfectly embodies the rugged beauty of these mountainous highlands...Learn More
- Gostolai Cannonau di Sardegna Nepente Riserva Sos Usos 2012$23.98Availability:In Stock
- Punica Barrua Isola Dei Nuraghi 2014JS95VM91$37.98Availability:In Stock95 Points! Aromas of rosemary, lavender, blackberries and black licorice follow through to a full body that shows licorice, walnut shell, tar and dark fruit. Fascinating wine with real personality. Always refined. Drink now. - James Suckling, jamessuckling.comLearn More
- Pala Monica di Sardegna I Fiori 2016VM90$14.98Availability:In Stock90 Points! Very deep, opaque ruby; stains the glass. Intense aromas of ripe red and blue fruit, plus strong notes of new smoky oak. Enters fresh but is quite dense and thick, then turns fresher and livelier in the middle and finishes bright and juicy. The wine spends only two months in oak yet is marked by it in a noteworthy manner. I think Pala will the use of oak with this variety in the future, to allow Monica’s bright bramble fruit aromas and flavors to shine brightly. Only 13% alcohol.
- Cantina Mesa Rosa Grande Carignano del Sulcis 2015$18.98Availability:In Stock