- Gebruder Simon Riesling Brut Sekt 2014$23.98Availability:In StockOk, this is a trip. Estate-bottled sparkling Riesling, crafted in a Champagne style, from two of the Mosel's finest vineyards? Yessir, just another day at the office here. Ditch the Prosecco this year and go here. Gebruder sources from two stunningly steep plots in Erden, including the world-famous Treppchen. After disgorging, the final blend actually uses Auslese for the dosage. Amazing!
- St. Urbans-Hof Estate Riesling Auslese Ockfener Bockstein Goldkapsule Mosel 2014 375mlWS93VM94Special Price $44.98 Regular Price $75.00Availability:In Stock94 Points! From diverse parcels, this late-harvested elixir features apple jelly and plum preserves mingled with juicy fresh lime and orange for a lovely balance of ennobled richness and vivacity. Plum pit piquancy lends counterpoint and salinity serves for saliva inducement, so that substantial residual sugar is able to reinforce the fruity richness without depriving us of freshness, let alone turning obscurant or cloying. In fact, there is a tingling, crystalline sense of mineral matter in the lushly lingering, irresistibly seductive finish. Incredibly, there is a thousand-liter fuder's worth of this! David Schildknecht, Vinous Media, October 2016Learn More
- Robert Konig Spatburgunder (Pinot Noir) Assmannshauser Hollenberg 2014$24.98Availability:In Stock
- Trossen Riesling Spatlese Vom Berg 2014$34.98Availability:In StockTrossen's biodynamically-farmed vines lie in the less-than-famous Kinheimer Kindel, and are easily identifiable on the hill because they are the ‘green’ ones (cover crop and all that). We have criticized a number of 2014s for not having enough ‘drive’. Clearly Trossen didn’t get that memo because this one’s got the power. This is a riveting spatlese showing violet, white currant, peach, stones and apple among other things. Tightly wound, it unveils more as it sits in the glass. Sneaky layers of fruit, deceptive power and persistent drive through the palate, this is a complete effort with spatlese sweetness perfectly cut with fresh acidity. It’s a must for Riesling fans and a great ambassador for traditional German Riesling.Learn More
- Schlossgut Diel Riesling Kabinett Dorsheimer Goldloch 2014WA90Special Price $25.98 Regular Price $36.00Availability:In Stock90 Points! Bright fruit flavors with orange peel aromas opens the 2014 Dorsheim Goldloch Riesling Kabinett. This is a light and very racy Riesling with a great piquancy and enormous juiciness. This wine was fermented in Stückfass, but it is, nevertheless, a rather very reductive style. - Stephan Reinhardt, eRobertParker.com #223Learn More