- Bachelet-Monnot Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru Les Folatieres 2017WA92-94$119.98Availability:In Stock92-94 Points! The 2017 Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru Les Folatières is exceptional, and once again one of the high points of the Bachelet brothers' portfolio. Offering up aromas of crisp yellow orchard fruit, white flowers and honeycomb, the wine is medium to full-bodied, satiny and layered, with excellent depth and dimension at the core, good concentration and chewy extract despite its elegant, integrated profile, concluding with superb length on the finish. - William Kelley, robertparker.com Learn More
- Bachelet-Monnot Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru Les Referts 2017WA92-94$99.98Availability:In Stock92-94 Points! The 2017 Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru Les Referts is exceptional, wafting from the glass with aromas of lemon oil, crushed rocks, pastry cream and chamomile. On the palate, the wine is medium to full-bodied, with a satiny attack that segues into a tensile, tangy palate replete with abundant dry extract and concludes with a chalky finish. - William Kelley, robertparker.com Learn More
- Henri Boillot Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru Clos de la Mouchere 2017 Pre-ArrivalWA94-96VM94-96$139.9894-96 Points! From an enclave within the premier cru Perrières, Boillot's 2017 Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru Clos de la Mouchère is utterly superb this year, wafting from the glass with aromas of lemon oil, mandarin orange, beeswax, iodine and subtle smoky reduction. On the palate, the wine is full-bodied, satiny and layered, with striking volume and depth at the core, balanced by incisive acids that animate the long, mineral finish. Guillaume Boillot speculates that this monopole's comparative variety of mesoclimates and soil types lends the resulting wine greater complexity than would be the case with a small cuvée. - William Kelley, robertparker.com Learn More
- Olivier Leflaive Bourgogne Blanc Les Setilles 2017JS91$21.98Availability:In Stock91 Points! As always a fresh and clean white with sliced cooked apples, lemons, some mango and a hint of stone. Medium-bodied, clean and bright. Drink now. - JamesSuckling.comLearn More
- Joseph Colin Puligny Montrachet Le Trezin 2017VM92$74.98Availability:In Stock92 Points! The 2017 Puligny-Montrachet Le Trézin has an obvious tang of licorice on the nose, though this does not occlude the citrus fruit or mineralité. The well-balanced palate features lemon zest, white pepper and a touch of smoke on the entry, and displays impressive tension. Quite linear toward the finish, but you might be surprised just how persistent this is, given that it is a village cru – albeit a bloody good one.
- Benoit Ente Puligny Montrachet Nexe Flore 2016$89.98Availability:In StockHere's the story in his own words: The day before the harvest, came the time to do the assemblage for each cuvée. During the 2016 vintage, while I was bottling Puligny Montrachet 1er cru Clos de la Truffière, I inadvertently added a barrel of Puligny Montrachet village. So I made a request to declassify this part of Premier Cru into village. This cuvée, is made up of mostly 1er Cru "Clos de la Truffière" and a small portion of Village. - Nexe: is a complex set of elements, abstract schemes (Nexus in English) - Flora: it is the whole of the vegetal species (vines, mushrooms flowers ....) And microorganisms (bacteria, yeasts ...) Nexe Flore represents the complex interaction of the plant world with that of microorganisms in the mysteries of wine making. A word game is also hidden in the Anglo-Saxon pronunciation. It's not a Premier Cru, it's not just a Puligny it's "Nexe Flore" (sounds like Next Floor in English). Learn More