- Argento Cabernet Franc Mendoza Reserva 2014JS91$14.98Availability:In Stock91 Points! A subtle yet rich red with dried berry and spice aromas and flavors. Medium to full body, silky tannins and a stylish finish. Fun to drink. Drink now. - JamesSuckling.comLearn More
- Audebert Bourgueil Rosé 2018$16.98Availability:In StockI love it when a Rosé conveys the true varietal character of the grape and Audebert is one of the masters at making Cabernet Franc Rosé from the Loire Valley that actually tastes like both Cabernet Franc AND Rosé. Fantastic stuff!Learn More
- Favia Carbone Napa Valley Red Wine 2016JD93VM93Special Price $74.98Availability:In Stock
Please proceed to checkout to reveal our lowest price.93 Points! The 2016 Carbone is flat-out gorgeous. Pliant, succulent and inviting, the 2016 has so much to offer. Blackberry jam, grilled herbs, mocha and espresso are front and center in Favia's entry-level red. Supple fruit and silky tannins add to the wine's considerable finesse. In a word: terrific.
- Cotiere Westgate Cabernet Franc Santa Ynez Valley 2015$24.98Availability:In Stock
- Robert Mondavi Cabernet Franc Oakville 2015JS93$44.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! Ripe red plums, red licorice and tar undertones. Full-bodied and very structured with vibrant acidity, which covers layers of red fruit and mineral undertones. Finishes chewy. This should be better in 2022. - James Suckling, jamessuckling.com
- Jonata El Alma de Jonata 2009 Library ReleaseWA97Special Price $149.98Availability:In Stock
Please proceed to checkout to reveal our lowest price.97 Points! The inky colored 2009 El Alma de Jonata, which was made from 70% Cabernet Franc, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Merlot and 1% Petit Verdot, is no less impressive, exhibiting rich, full notes of cigar, chocolate, tobacco leaf and crushed rock notes to go with a massively built, structured profile on the palate. Very full-bodied and one big wine, it can be enjoyed now or cellared for a decade. Drink now-2023. - Jeb Dunnuck, robertparker.comLearn More
- Arietta Red H Block Hudson Vineyard Napa Valley 2015JD94JS95VM95$149.98Availability:In Stock95 Points! Arietta's 2015 H Block Hudson Vineyards, 75% Cabernet Franc and 25% Merlot co-fermented, is another gorgeous wine from Arietta in this vintage. Resonant, open-knit and seductive, the 2015 has much to offer. I would prefer to give the 2015 at least a few years in bottle to allow the aromatics to open up a bit more. Even so, the 2015 is pretty special today.
- Jonata El Alma de Jonata 2015JD98$149.98Availability:In Stock98+ Points! Showing awesome aromatics, as well as an incredible depth on the palate, the 2015 El Alma de Jonata (74% Cabernet Franc, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon and the rest Petit Verdot and Merlot) reveals an inky purple color as well as killer notes of blackcurrant, spring flowers, dark chocolate, bay leaf and licorice. Possessing full-bodied richness, gorgeous purity of fruit, lots of chalky tannin, and a great finish, this is easily a candidate for the finest Cabernet Franc made in America. It needs 4-5 years of cellaring and will keep for two decades. - Jeb DunnuckLearn More