- G.D. Vajra Barbera d'Alba Superiore 2016WS93WA92$39.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! Smooth and opulent, this red exudes mulberry, black currant, violet and iron aromas and flavors. Balanced and concentrated, ending with a cascade of ripe fruit. Shows fine purity and tension. Drink now through 2024. - Wine Spectator Learn More
- E. Pira & Figli Chiara Boschis Barbera D'Alba Superiore 2016WS91WA91$29.98Availability:In Stock91 Points! The 2016 Barbera d'Alba Superiore starts off with subtle and careful intensity. But as it takes on greater momentum in the glass, you begin to recognize dark fruit, etched mineral and black olive. The finish is polished and crisp. This Barbera reveals significant depth and lasting persistence. - Monica Larner, Wine Advocate.
- Elio Grasso Barbera d'Alba Vigna Martina 2016WA93$27.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! The Barbera grape can often act like Nebbiolo showing its best results in the later vintages that end on a cool note. Those conditions are what define the beautiful 2016 Barbera d'Alba Vigna Martina. The wine sees 20 days of maceration with submerged cap, and the bouquet is flowing, polished and impactful as a result. Blackberry, summer cherry and plum rise from the glass. Some 18 months of oak aging adds delicate touches of spice, leather and cedar. - Monica Larner, robertparker.com Learn More
- Bosco Agostino Barbera d'Alba Volupta 2015JS91$22.98Availability:In Stock91 Points! Plenty of blue fruit, slate and violets to this Barbera on the nose as well as hints of resin. Full body, fine acidity and a fruity finish. Drink now. - James Suckling, jamessuckling.comLearn More
- Ca'Viola Barbera D'Alba Brichet 2015JS93$17.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! There's minerality on the nose of this Barbera, but also some smoky complexity, not to mention brambleberries and blackcurrants. A structured palate with firm tannins, refreshing acidity, and a succulent, chewy finish. Drink now. - James Suckling, jamessuckling.comLearn More
- Cigliuti Barbera d'Alba Vigna Serraboella 2015WS90VM90$21.98Availability:In Stock90 Points! Cigliuti's 2015 Barbera d'Alba Vigna Serraboella is very pretty. Inviting, pliant, with soft contours and lovely overall depth, the 2015 will drink well upon release. This is a relatively mid-weight, restrained style for the vintage. Sweet floral notes add perfume through to the finish. I would prefer to drink the 2015 over the next few years. - Antonio Galloni, Vinous MediaLearn More
- Cascina Val del Prete Barbera d'Alba Serra de Gatti 2015$16.98Availability:In StockCascina Val del Prete's Barbera d'Alba Serra de' Gatti is always a fun, tasty wine, as it is again in 2015. Drink this juicy, flamboyant Barbera over the next few years while the cherry, plum, new leather and sweet spice flavors retain their youthful exuberance. Antonio Galloni, Vinous Media, February 2017Learn More