- Castalia Pinot Noir Rochioli Vineyard Russian River Valley 2016Special Price $59.98Availability:In Stock
Please proceed to checkout to reveal our lowest price.
- Chalone Estate Pinot Noir Chalone Appellation 2016$21.98Availability:In Stock
- Chateau de Chamirey Mercurey 1er Cru Clos du Roi 2016WA92$39.98Availability:In Stock92 Points! The 2016 Mercurey 1er Cru Clos du Roi is very promising, unfurling in the glass with notes of ripe cherries, plums, crushed cassis, licorice and candied citrus peel. On the palate, it's medium to full-bodied, ample and juicy, with the mid-palate amplitude that one associates with this site, structured around fine-grained stony tannins and juicy acids. - William Kelley, robertparker.com Learn More
- Prisoner Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon Cuttings Napa Valley 2016$43.98Availability:In Stock
- Aia Vecchia Bolgheri Superiore Sor Ugo 2016WA93$32.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! The 2016 Bolgheri Superiore Sor Ugo offers thickly extracted aromas of blackberry preserves and cherry confit with smoke, tar and sweet spice. This is a full-bodied red (with 15% alcohol) that wraps thickly over the palate, showing rich density and concentration along the way. Campfire ash and hickory smoke appear on the close. The blend is 45% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc and 5% Petit Verdot aged in barrique for 18 months. - Monica Larner, robertparker.com Learn More
- Selbach-Oster Riesling Zeltinger Schlossberg 'Schmitt' 2016WA97$49.98Availability:In Stock97 Points! The 2016 Zeltinger Schlossberg Riesling Auslese "Schmitt" (AP 24 17) is a very clear, fresh and precise on the nose, with very fine mineral aromas of crunchy slate. This reminds me a bit of the Wehlener Sonnenuhr in its finesse, perfectly ripe fruit and the finest possible expression of minerals in wine. This is the finest Schmitt I have ever had and surely one of the greatest 2016s from the Mosel. Its finesse and elegance are mind-blowing. - Stephan Reinhardt, robertparker.com Learn More
- Kaesler Shiraz Barossa Valley The Bogan 2016JS94$44.98Availability:In Stock94 Points! This has impressive composure, which looks more dialed-in than previous vintages with neatly captured aromas of blackberries and mulberries. Gently tarry and spicy. The palate has a fluidity to it, where blackberries and red plums are clasped in firm, well-crafted tannins. Drink or hold. - JamesSuckling.com Learn More