- Domaine Serene Pinot Noir Willamette Valley Evenstad Reserve 2015 Magnum$129.98Availability:In Stock
- Jean Fery Savigny Les Beaune Rouge 1990 1.5L Magnum Pre-Arrival$74.98Availability:In StockYup, for reals. A never-moved Savigny Les Beaune from the legendary 1990 vintage, sourced straight from Beaune for less than the going rate for the current vintage!
- Lynch Bages Pauillac 2016 1.5L MagnumJD95JS97NM97VM96$319.98Availability:In Stock97 Points! Very rich and exotic with blackberry, black-tea, graphite and lead-pencil aromas. Full-bodied, dense and structured with lots of ripe tannins and a long, flavorful finish of currants and forest floor, combined with fresh mushrooms and bark. Needs four to five years to show its true potential. Try after 2024. - James SucklingLearn More
- Marcel Lapierre Morgon 2017 1.5L MagnumJS94$64.98Availability:In Stock94 Points! Some very stony and flinty aromas with graphite. Red and dark plums, too. Smells fresh and very complex already. The palate has great density and a fine, compressed tannin texture, as well as a very focused finish. Spiced black cherries and blackberries, cassis and dark chocolate to close. Short carbonic maceration and juice is racked off during the carbonic process. A captivatingly powerful but focused Morgon. No Côte du Puy due to the hail in 2017. - JamesSuckling.comLearn More
- Ausone 2008 MAGNUMWS94WA98$1,599.98Availability:In Stock98 Points- "Possibly the “wine of the vintage,” the 2008 boasts an inky/blue/purple color as well as a glorious perfume of spring flowers, blueberry and blackberry liqueur, camphor, truffles and crushed rocks. With great fruit on the attack and mid-palate, a medium to full-bodied, multidimensional mouthfeel and a skyscraper-like finish, this prodigious effort over-delivers, even for this phenomenal terroir. Give it 5-8 years of cellaring and drink it over the following 40-50 years." Robert Parker, Wine AdvocateLearn More
- La Violette Pomerol 2008 MAGNUMWA95$599.98Availability:In Stock95 Points- "Fashioned from yields of 18 hectoliters per hectare with 13.5% natural alcohol, the opaque ruby-hued 2008 exhibits tell-tale floral notes intertwined with raspberries, sweet black cherries, licorice and cassis. Medium to full-bodied, beautifully concentrated and strikingly pure as well as multilayered, the 2008, despite its precociousness, will benefit from 2-3 years of bottle age and keep for 20-25 years. It is one of the top successes of the vintage." Robert Parker, Wine AdvocateLearn More
- Cheval Blanc 2005 MagnumWS97WA100$1,699.98Availability:In Stock100 points! The 2005 from Cheval Blanc is a quintessentially elegant, beautiful, deep bluish/ruby-colored wine from St.-Emilion, with raspberry, blueberry, and floral notes, impressive density, great precision, freshness and purity. Full-bodied, but extremely light on its feet, I don’t mean to gush, but it is super-intense, rich and just so meticulously crafted! This is another fabulous wine and a perfect expression for this vintage. It is difficult to forget the gorgeous blueberry and raspberry fruit, full body, sweet tannin, a multi-layered texture, and purity and palate presence of this stunning wine. Drink it over the next 20 years. P.S. In 2005, this was 50% Cabernet Franc and 50% Merlot.-Wine Advocate June, 2015Learn More