Search results for: 'El Enemigo Chardonnay Mendoza 2016'
- Argento Chardonnay Mendoza Reserva 2016Special Price $9.98 Regular Price $14.98Availability:In StockArgento Reserva Chardonnay is golden and expresses fresh citrus aromas. Although it is a full-bodied wine in the mouth, it is a clean wine, with fresh flavors of grapefruit and pineapple complemented by mineral notes. The finish is persistent and refreshing, with a rich texture and crisp acidity. Region: Mendoza: Luján de Cuyo y Tupungato Learn More
- Zolo Chardonnay Unoaked Mendoza 2017JS93$9.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! This is a gorgeous chardonnay with cooked apple, pineapple and salt undertones. Full-bodied and layered. Exotic fruits. Hints of cream. No oak. Drink now. Screw cap. - JamesSuckling.comLearn More
- Decero Malbec Remolinos Vineyard Mendoza 2016WS90JD90WA90$17.98Availability:In Stock90 Points! The 2016 Malbec Remolinos Vineyard is a big, ripe, opulent effort that, like the 2015, is a terrific value. Blueberries, jammy black raspberries, ground pepper, and underbrush all give way to a ripe, full-bodied Malbec that has terrific purity and balance. It’s a sexy fruit bomb to drink over the coming 4-5 years. - Jeb Dunnuck, jebdunnuck.com Learn More
- Norton Privada Mendoza 2014WS91JS93VM93$19.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! A serious red with blackberry, blueberry and mineral aromas. Full body, silky tannins and a long finish. A blend of malbec, merlot and cabernet sauvignon. Drink or hold until 2018. James Suckling, May 21, 2016Learn More
- Norton Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva Mendoza 2014JS92$14.98Availability:In Stock92 Points! Aromas of sweet and ripe fruit, herb and floral undertones. Full body, firm and silky tannins and a fresh and bright finish. Lots of ripe fruit but not overdone. Drink now. James Suckling, May 21, 2016Learn More
- Tapiz Cabernet Sauvignon Alta Collection Mendoza 2014JS96$16.98Availability:In Stock96 Points! A wine with lots of depth and fruit now with dark berry and dark chocolate character. Full body, velvety tannins and a long and flavorful finish. So much here. Give it four to five years bottle age. Great wine. James Suckling, May 20, 2016Learn More
- Zolo Malbec Mendoza 2018JS92$10.98Availability:In Stock92 Points! Very pure and attractive blueberry and cassis aromas and flavors here. This is a smoothly refined and flavorful, young offering. From organically grown grapes. Drink or hold. - jamesSuckling.com Learn More
- Catena Zapata D.V. Tinto Historico Red Blend Mendoza 2015JS93$14.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! Aromas of mushroom, dark fruit. Hints of dark chocolate. Full and lightly chewy with a lovely texture and a ripe fruit finish. Juicy and delicious. I like the tea and bark at the finish. - JamesSuckling.com Learn More
- Catena Zapata Argentino Malbec Mendoza 2015WS94JD96JS94WA95$94.98Availability:In Stock96 Points! A vineyard selection from old vines, the 2015 Malbec Argentino is all Malbec sourced from the Angelica Vineyard (Lunlunta District) and Nicasia Vineyard (Altamira District) and aged two years in new French oak barrels. This uber-sexy, opulent 2015 offers a rock star bouquet of blueberries, blackcurrants, smoked earth, chocolate, and tobacco leaf, with an almost Graves-like minerality and earthiness that develops with time in the glass. Ripe, full-bodied, and plush on the palate, it nevertheless has density and depth, with notable tannins, moderate acidity, and a great finish. It’s a brilliant wine from this beautiful estate to drink over the coming 10-15 years. - Jeb Dunnuck. jebdunnuck.com Learn More
- Tikal Patriota Mendoza 2015VM91$17.98Availability:In Stock
91 Points! Dark red-ruby. Very sexy spicy oak lift to the aromas of blackberry, boysenberry and licorice. At once juicy and supple, with good energy and a glossy oak element to the strong blackberry and licorice flavors. Quite silky and deep for this bottling. The rising finish features supple tannins, subtle sweetness and an absence of rough edges. An outstanding value. - Stephen Tanzer, Vinous MediaLearn More
- Argento Cabernet Franc Mendoza Reserva 2014JS91$14.98Availability:In Stock91 Points! A subtle yet rich red with dried berry and spice aromas and flavors. Medium to full body, silky tannins and a stylish finish. Fun to drink. Drink now. - JamesSuckling.comLearn More
- Clos de los Siete Mendoza 2015JS93$14.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! A fine and fresh wine with blueberries and fresh herbs. Medium body, refined and focused. Linear and tight texture. Very long and bright. Layered and delicious. Drink and enjoy. - JamesSuckling.comLearn More
- Felipe Staiti Malbec Mendoza Euforia 2015JS93Special Price $9.98 Regular Price $19.98Availability:In Stock
Nope, no way this Malbec from the talented Marcelo Pelleriti is supposed to be $9.98 a bottle, but where there's a deal, there's a way...
Marcelo gives this wines the same ‘star’ treatment that he does the wine at Chateau Le Gay and Chateau La Violette in Pomerol, where he is also the winemaker. There, the results are 100-point wines, but perhaps at a $200 price. Here you get the same mojo for, today, just $9.98.
93 Points! The aromas of blueberry and cherry with fresh flowers and spice are really impressive. Full-to-medium body, lovely depth of fruit and a creamy finish. Drink now. - JamesSuckling.comLearn More
- Agostino Familia Semillon Sauvignon Blanc Mendoza 2014JD94$24.98Availability:In Stock94 Points! The 2014 Semillon - Sauvignon Blanc is another brilliant white blend that does everything right. Caramelized citrus, white grapefruit, spice, and brioche notes all emerge from this deep, rich, pure 2014. It has an awesome texture, integrated acidity, and a blockbuster finish, and it’s a seriously good Bordeaux Blanc blend (it’s 80% Semillon and 20% Sauvignon) that should be snatched up by readers. - Jeb Dunnuck
- Tapiz Cabernet Sauvignon Alta Collection Mendoza 2015JS93$14.98Availability:In Stock93 Points! This is a fantastic wine for the vintage with a clarity and brightness on the nose and palate. Medium to full body, firm and silky tannins and a delicious finish. 2015 was a tough year for Argentina but this is a beautiful wine. Drink now. - JamesSuckling.comLearn More
- Tapiz Malbec Alta Collection Mendoza 2015WS91JS94$14.98Availability:In Stock94 Points! Very floral and fruity with spice, walnut and perfume character. Medium to full body, refined, and polished. Lovely balanced and sophistication. Drink now. - James Suckling, jamessuckling.comLearn More
- Zolo Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Mendoza 2015JS92$17.98Availability:In Stock92 Points! Sweet tobacco and berry with hints of wet earth. Medium body, very fine and fruity with a pretty fruit and a fresh and clean finish. Delicious. Drink now. - James Suckling, jamessuckling.comLearn More
- Zolo Malbec Mendoza 2017JS92$10.98Availability:In Stock92 Points! For this modestly-priced category the aromas of blueberries, pomegranates and fresh herbs are stunning. Great balance of silky tannins and ripe fruit with moderate acidity. Where is that pizza? Enjoy now. Screw cap. - James SucklingLearn More