Wine Search

Include Futures

Wine Events Calendar

Stock Report - Winex Newsletter Archives



LE BRUN SERVENAY NV BRUT ROSE AVIZE

IWC 91
$59.99

Quantity:   Quantity Remaining:12
  
E-mail this product to a friend

Josh Raynolds writes in International Wine Cellar: "Light orange-pink. High-pitched red berries and smoky minerals on the perfumed nose. Firm and sharply focused, offering zesty raspberry and blood orange flavors that put on weight with air. Shows very good clarity and cut on the floral finish, which lingers with strong stony persistence." 

A Rosé from the Cote de Blanc, the revered area for growing Chardonnay?  That’s right, this pale  salmon and seriously complex bubbly is made up of 86% Chardonnay, the remaining 14% that consisting of Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier including still red wine to give the blush to the cuvee.  Dried strawberry notes along with a definite red wine attitude, there’s plenty of fruit cutting to a crisp, dry, surprisingly persistent finish.  A little time in the bottle has enhanced some of the yeasty aspects as well.  Tasty and maybe a bit cerebral, too.

Fine Wines Merchant, Wine Store, Buy Wine Online at Winex.com


ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Privacy Policy   Terms & Conditions    FAQ    WINEX Blog