google-site-verification: googleb9f9422f86c56c6c.html
E-GIFT CARDS
WINES SPECIALS PRE-ARRIVALS NEW ARRIVALS WATCH OFFERSGEAR
SEARCH FILTER
PLACES
America
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Canada
GRAPES
Aglianico
Albariño
Albillo
Aligote
Arneis
VINTAGES
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
NUMBERS
100
95-99
90-94
85-89
SIZE
375ml
750ml
1500ml
3000ml
6000ml
PRICES
Under $25.00
$25.00 to $50.00
$50.00 to $100.00
$to$
NEW ARRIVALS
 Sort:   Per Page 12 | 24 | 48 | View AllPage 1 of 10
Prev
 | 
Next
Adanti Sagrantino di Montefalco 2008
Availability: Low Availability
Adanti Sagrantino di Montefalco 2008
Our Price
$31.98
QTY
Alheit Chenin Blanc Magnetic North 2014
WA
93
Availability: Low Availability
93 Points! The 2014 Magnetic North Mountain Makstok comes from a ridge located at 520 meters. It has slightly more detail on the nose compared to Radio Lazarus: red apple, honeysuckle, peach skin and a touch of wild mint. The palate is linear, very focused and precise, fresh and tensile; it is not the most complex Chenin Blanc, but it works be ...read more
Our Price
$69.98
QTY
Alheit Chenin Blanc Radio Lazarus 2014
WA
93
Availability: Low Availability
93 Points! The 2014 Radio Lazarus is back after missing 2013 (it was blended into Cartology). It comes from a hilltop, organically farmed vineyard planted in 1978 and is 100% Chenin Blanc on shale soils. It has a very refined bouquet with honeysuckle, warm gravel, a touch of fennel and sage. The palate is beautifully balanced, effortless and r ...read more
Our Price
$69.98
QTY
Alheit Semillon Arrow Heart 2014
Availability: Low Availability
From Alheit: This vineyard was planted in the year 1936 on the southern slope of Dassenberg. It’s situated between 310 and 350m above sea-level. During summer, these tightly planted bushvines form a slightly wild looking mess of life and grapes. In winter they resemble a crowd of drunkards cart wheeling across the slope. It is a beautiful old thing. As is typical in the Cape’s older Semillon vineyards, there are some dark skinned Semillon vines inter-planted with the light skinned Semillon. This oddity is virtually extinct in the rest of the world, and so affords us  ...read more
Our Price
$69.98
QTY
Andre Bonhomme Macon Villages Vieilles Vignes 2014
Our Price
$13.98
QTY
Andre Bonhomme Vire Clesse Vieilles Vignes 2012
Availability: In Stock
Andre Bonhomme Vire Clesse Vieilles Vignes 2012
Our Price
$19.98
QTY
Arduini Amarone della Valpolicella Classico 2012
Availability: Low Availability
Arduini Amarone della Valpolicella Classico 2012
Our Price
$34.98
QTY
Artesana Tannat Uruguay 2013
Availability: In Stock
Our Price
$14.98
QTY
Baracchi O'lillo! Toscana Rosso 2014
WS
90
JS
93
Availability: In Stock
Save $2 at checkout! 90 Points!  Pure and fresh, boasting black currant and black cherry flavors, with tar and earth details. Lean, almost racy, with vivid acidity driving the long, mineral-tinged finish. Sangiovese, Merlot, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon. Best from 2017 through 2023. - Bruce Sanderson, Wine Spectator Magazine, October 15, 2015
Our Price
$17.98
Please proceed to checkout to reveal our lowest price!
QTY
Baracchi Sangiovese Smeriglio Cortona 2012
JS
90
Availability: In Stock
Bright, fruity red with plums, cranberries and flowers. Full to medium body, firm tannins and a bright, citrus finish. Drink or hold. - James Suckling, October, 2014
$30.00
$15.98
QTY
Barrique Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast 2014
Availability: In Stock
Sourced from several vineyards located in the Northern Russian River Valley and Sonoma Carneros. The Russian  River fruit comes from the warmer end of the valley, that results in a lush style of wine.  The Sonoma Coast vineyard is owned by the Sangiacomo family and is located in the historic Sonoma Carneros AVA, a cooler region that delivers bright acidity and earthiness. 70% of the fruit was de-stemmed and moved by gravity to open top fermenters. The remaining 30% was left whole cluster and added to  the top of the de-stemmed fruit.    
Our Price
$15.98
QTY
Barroche Chateauneuf du Pape Pure 2012
WS
95
WA
96
AG
94
Availability: Low Availability
96 Points! Showing beautifully (a lot of 2012s have put on weight since I tasted them on release), the 2012 Chateauneuf du Pape Pure has plenty of similarities to the 2010, with terrific purity and freshness in its blackberry, kirsch, currants and ground herb-driven bouquet. Full-bodied, concentrated and layered, it's perfectly balanced an ...read more
Our Price
$84.98
QTY
 Sort:   Per Page 12 | 24 | 48 | View AllPage 1 of 10
Prev
 | 
Next